This portal is addressed to STS superintendents, STS mooring masters and other experts in STS operations, in order to be provided access to OSIS.
It is an excellent tool for STS experts, to systematically analyse their experience and manage their profile on a transparent and standardised way that encourages harmonisation on a global basis.
It allows participants to validate their qualification vs statutory or commercial requirements, present their skills while setting professional goals and build their professional CV.
Connection of STS superintendents with OSIS, and including them to the continuous improvement cycle, is a fundamental part of onlineSTS.net concept. It is important to bring ship masters and STS superintendents closer. All STS superintendents should be aware of masters’ concerns in order to harmonically cooperate, build an effective team and fulfil their joint purpose towards ensuring safety in STS operations.
Available features are the following:
1. Register your account and gain access to all Data included at OSIS;
2. Be informed directly of masters' opinion, as a post feedback from your services, and utilise this information to validate/ enhance your skills;
3. There are many operations recorded at OSIS. Add your operations that are not already recorded, in order to built up the complete history of your experience. The operations added manually are not utilised for any other purpose or service without your explicit permission. You have full control over by editing or even by permanently deleting them.
4. Add your personal comments in all operations.
5. Record your profile and your professional skills along with certificates. Review your experience and performance KPIs that are automatically calculated from your recorded operations. You can have all your professional data in one place, in order to plan and review your career.
We are at your disposal for any further information.
For best experience use Firefox ,Chrome or IE8 > web browser.